Skip to content

SKILCRAFT Recycled 55-6 Gal TRC Bags


General Information

Manufacturer: National Industries For the Blind
Manufacturer Part Number: 8105015173668
Manufacturer Website Address:
Product Name: Recycled 55-6 Gal TRC Bags
Marketing Information: Linear, low-density liners are puncture-resistant and tear-resistant. Bags contain an average of 43 percent post-consumer and 47 percent pre-consumer recycled content for a total of 90 percent recycled content. Total recycled content (TRC) bags stand up to heavy workloads while minimizing the input of resins into waste systems.
Packaged Quantity: 20 / Box
Package Type: Retail
Product Type: Trash Bag

Product Information

Volume Capacity: 60 gal
Bag Length: 58"
Bag Width: 38"
Density: Low
  • Heavy Duty
  • Puncture Resistant
  • Tear Resistant

Physical Characteristics

Color: Black
Material: Resin


Recycled: Yes
Recycled Content: 90%
Post-consumer-waste%: 90%
Assembly Required: No
Country of Origin: United States