VELCRO® Brand Sticky Back Squares, 7/8in Squares, White, 12ct
General InformationManufacturer: Velcro Companies
Manufacturer Part Number: 90073
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.velcro.com
Brand Name: VELCRO®
Product Name: Sticky Back Squares
Marketing Information: Adhesive-backed squares adhere to almost any smooth surface including walls, glass, tile and plastic. Use on walls, glass, tile, plastic or metal. Sticky Back Squares work with other fasteners or adheres to themselves. Simply peel and stick. More from the Manufacturer
Packaged Quantity: 12 / Pack
Product Type: Hook & Loop Fastener
Product InformationTape Width: 0.88"
Tape Length: 0.88"
- Multi Surface
Physical CharacteristicsColor: White
MiscellaneousAdditional Information: Shape:
Squares Care and Application:
- Clean and dry surface before application.
- Peel tape from fastener and press firmly into place.
- Adhesive reaches maximum strength after 24 hours.
Note: Not recommended for fabrics, flexible vinyl or outdoor use. Continued exposure to full sunlight can damage fastener. Removal Instructions:
- Warm the tape (Hook or Loop) with a hair dryer. (Do not use a heat gun)
- Peel off the tape (Hook or Loop) the adhesive will remain on the substrate
- Warm the adhesive with the hair dryer (again, do not use a heat gun), peel off a piece and roll in a ball
- Cool the adhesive down. This may be done with ice in a plastic bag (only takes a few moments)
- Stick the ball on the adhesive which is on your substrate and pull it off
- Repeat step # 5 until the adhesive is completely removed from the substrate. This may take some time
- If any residue tackiness remains on the substrate you may now use a commercial remover like Goo Gone, acetone, WD-40, mineral spirits or citrus based cleaners
Assembly Required: No
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
Country of Origin: United States