VELCRO® Brand Sticky Back Circles, 5/8in Circles, Black, 75ct
General InformationManufacturer: Velcro Companies
Manufacturer Part Number: 90089
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.velcro.com
Brand Name: VELCRO®
Product Line: Sticky Back
Product Name: Sticky Back Tape
Marketing Information: Sticky Back Tape, the original hook-and-loop fastener, features simple peel-and-stick application. It is perfect for office, school, home and workshop use. Use on smooth surfaces including walls, glass, tile, plastic, metal and wood. Tape works with other VELCRO Brand fasteners or adheres to itself. More from the Manufacturer
Packaged Quantity: 50 / Pack
Product Type: Sticky Tape
Product InformationTape Width: 60 mil
Tape Length: 0.06"
Tape Diameter: 0.62"
- Multi Surface
Physical CharacteristicsColor: Black
MiscellaneousAdditional Information: Shape: Circles Care and Application: Instructions:
- Clean and dry surface before application.
- Peel tape from fastener and press firmly into place.
- Adhesive reaches maximum strength after 24 hours.
- Warm the tape (Hook or Loop) with a hair dryer. (Do not use a heat gun)
- Peel off the tape (Hook or Loop) the adhesive will remain on the substrate
- Warm the adhesive with the hair dryer (again, do not use a heat gun), peel off a piece and roll in a ball
- Cool the adhesive down. This may be done with ice in a plastic bag (only takes a few moments)
- Stick the ball on the adhesive which is on your substrate and pull it off
- Repeat step # 5 until the adhesive is completely removed from the substrate. This may take some time
- If any residue tackiness remains on the substrate you may now use a commercial remover like Goo Gone, acetone, WD-40, mineral spirits or citrus based cleaners
Assembly Required: No
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
Country of Origin: Mexico