VELCRO® Brand Sticky Back Coins
General InformationManufacturer: Velcro Companies
Manufacturer Part Number: 90070
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.velcro.com
Brand Name: VELCRO® Brand
Product Line: Sticky Back
Product Name: Sticky Back Coins
Marketing Information: Hook and loop pressure sensitive fasteners have strong holding power, up to 5 lbs. (1 lb. per 1 square inch). They can be opened and closed thousands of times. Simple peel and stick application. For use indoors on smooth surfaces such as painted wallboard, glass, metal and most plastics.
Packaged Quantity: 15 / Pack
Product Type: Hook & Loop Fastener
Product InformationTape Width: 0.62"
Tape Length: 0.62"
Physical CharacteristicsColor: White
MiscellaneousAdditional Information: Shape:
Circles Care and Application:
- Clean and dry surface before application.
- Peel tape from fastener and press firmly into place.
- Adhesive reaches maximum strength after 24 hours.
- Warm the tape (Hook or Loop) with a hair dryer. (Do not use a heat gun)
- Peel off the tape (Hook or Loop) the adhesive will remain on the substrate
- Warm the adhesive with the hair dryer (again, do not use a heat gun), peel off a piece and roll in a ball
- Cool the adhesive down. This may be done with ice in a plastic bag (only takes a few moments)
- Stick the ball on the adhesive which is on your substrate and pull it off
- Repeat step # 5 until the adhesive is completely removed from the substrate. This may take some time
- If any residue tackiness remains on the substrate you may now use a commercial remover like Goo Gone, acetone, WD-40, mineral spirits or citrus based cleaners
1 lbs per square inch up to 5 lbs Functional Temperature Range: 0-100° F (-18-38° C)
Assembly Required: No
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
Country of Origin: Mexico